Tuesday, November 23, 2010

if my lappy can give me anything i want

Haha...hello dude. I'm fresh and  I wanna share lots of thing with u'll here. So my first post is ' if my lappy can give me anything i want'. Ermm..maybe lots of u have this gadget right? . And I know some of u make it like ur second best friend. Haha.. its natural coz me too! i called it as Rubrum. I took it in conjunction with the tree; Acer rubrum. nice tree with nice leaves. 

ok! so now let me guess. U r on facebook-ing right? could u imagine in the middle night while u still on ur "beloved" facebook suddenly stomach and its gang started to make a song like metallica, guns and roses or maybe raihan...omg u need somethin' to eat! Then if ur lappy can do this how shocked u r. Huh! mybe it'll be ur  friend until die la I think..hahaha

haha...its so fun to have that.Fact is girls spent more their life time with this gadget compare to boys. Downloading anything that worse, hearing the love song, watching korean movies and sometimes expressing their pressure to it ! haha..saying bout korean movies, there are few of them so fanatic with the actor or maybe actress.Haha ..and they hope wanna the actor to be their bf .lol. This is the correct time to u'll use ur lappy and do like below...haha great right..pick one and be ur bf!

hahaha...sorry girls its just kidding. I talked bout girls from other planet hahaha. And for sure money is the prior. Yes, some of u will say money is not everything BUT everything need money. How can u survive without that dude? wanna pay bill, taxes,debt or buy household,cloth, food...huh =_=" !! so if ur lappy can do this i think that not any problem u'll to bear them. just click and wait
haha...like atm machine ...so cool! urm there are more things I want to share with u'll but I think better I stop here before I give more silly and ridiculous idea..huhu and if u'll have any idea to be share just put a comment here.anyway, all the picture was edit by me.( ok tak? haha)  dude I need to leave now astalavista!

17 comments:

Melissa said...

hehe, nvr expect ur first post will be abt this

acap said...

first follwer..haha..troskn bloging yer arep..hehe

coffieface said...

mell haha... then u expect what?
acap thanx dude!

Anonymous said...

haha:)
nice story. keep it up.
i'll follow all ur story.ngee:D

alifah ilyana said...

seriously quite-hard-first-post

coffieface said...

haha..tnx lipop

~Mr. Hand Nafey~ said...

bro. first tyme i read best story. better i get one at home and can take out one girl from screen anytime haha..>_<

Anonymous said...

haha.
plek2 post kw.
tape, interesting.
post je byk2.

-naqai-

coffieface said...

bengong ko hanafi.....hahahaha siyes lawak gile ayat ko

coffieface said...

naqai> haha ok others coming up soon

yana> komen pon ekau jang

zila zilla said...

wahhh...girl tgk cter korea,,download, dgr lagu love2 ea arep... hebatnye kaw...haha..

coffieface said...

hahaha...aku assume je

inthi said...

nice2...

coffieface said...

thanks dude

Anonymous said...

i like the from the laptop......
everyday shoping time.....
hehheee.............

AJIE said...

aku suke part kua kn laki hensem n duit tuh.
aku nk either lee min ho atau jang jeun seuk.

duit,stiap hari.

coffieface said...

duit sume org suke